Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two Days Until Thanksgiving!


It's two days before my favorite holiday of the year! I LOVE thanksgiving. I love that it's a holiday that isn't about gifts but focuses on family and food and just being together and being thankful.

This year we are heading back to Boston to be with my mother-in-law and husband's family and I'm really looking forward to the trip. We'll leave tonight and get to spend four relaxing days there. BUT, before I can get to the fun part I have a huge "to-do" list to get through, packing, and then a six hour drive. So right now I'm in my favorite black leggings, the best boot socks on the planet (alpaca socks from my husband), my black frye's, a button up, and a sweater. I'm comfy, but I still feel cute, and am ready for my mini-vacation, and of course the eat fest to begin!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year? And are you looking forward to the holiday as much as me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment