Monday, March 18, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer: Life as of Late

New postcards arrived and I can't wait to mail them out.

Sketches / figures for a Sweet Sixteen Invite.

My parents just got a new puppy, named Sophie, she is a miniature labradoodle and so cute and sweet.

I went to the Flower Show and loved it. It was England themed and so cool. The image above is made completely from flowers (minus the mannequin) how incredible is that!? And so inspiring I need to add.

Work on the Sweet Sixteen invitation continues. The characters became more refined. I can't wait to show you the final.

My new ipad mini given to me from my husband for our second anniversary, it's so awesome. I haven't put it down.

It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks. That kind of weeks that make me so grateful to be working on my own. Above are some updates and now I'm getting back to finalizing the invitations above and starting up a bunch of custom illustrations!

Happy Monday! xo

2 comments:

  1. a miniature labradoodle?! i need to see more pictures of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will show more soon! She is the cutest puppy.

      Delete