Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Picture A Day: Somthing New



I'm working on a project with a Stylist located in Australia. The direction we are working in is a little different from my "norm" but I'm really loving it so far. One of the things she really liked was a watercolor type style that is more gestural or brush stroke oriented and less "refined." So since I have not worked with watercolor in awhile and we already had a drawing that I drew digitally I decided to print the drawing onto watercolor paper, multiple times, and just have fun painting and try different ideas with the color and style.

I had a ton of fun working on these and while it's still in progress and I can't tell you which direction we went in yet, I did want to share these fashion watercolor sketches with you.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment