Thursday, April 25, 2013

Designer Inspired Spring Fashion

credits starting with left outfit. Emerson Fry Pockets Blouse in Blush, Emerson Fry Skinny Straights, Emerson Fry VHeel Slingback. Right image/Look for Less: Loft Fluid Henley Blouse, Loft Classic Frame Sunglasses, 6pm Michael Michael Kors belt, Loft Modern Crop White Jeans, 6pm Nine West Blooming Slingback.

See the outfit on the left. That's my Emerson Fry Inspiration. Emerson Fry is one of my favorite designers right now. Their looks are simple, chic, classic, and even a little sexy. What better combination right?

Well since I can't afford for my entire wardrobe to be right out of Emerson Fry's lookbook I started to look around for similar pieces that will allow me to feel that same chic / classic vibe but for a fraction of the price.

I looked at some of my other go-to / favorite places and found pieces that are very similar for much much less... I started at Loft and found the majority of the outfit there; the henley in almost the exact buttery pink blush color and straight leg white jean crop pants! And since I was saving so much money I also peaked at their sunglasses and found a pair similar to the Emerson Fry photo there too. With the outfit almost complete I checked out another one of my favorite online discount sites, 6pm, and finished the outfit off with the shoes and belt.

What do you think? Can you picture the pieces on the right looking similar to the ones on the left when put together?

No comments:

Post a Comment