Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Picture A Day

tan sweater, tipped swiss-dot top, chambray shirt, Marissa moto zip ankle skinny pant, Michael Kors Tribeca watch & (similar), French Sole 'Grand' ballet flat, pearl studs, and navy & nude makeup palette



So I successfully got dressed, before lunch, multiple days since I first posted my style challenge. So here is my first post, and what I noticed is I have a few favorite pieces that I literally wear all the time/basically every day.  These are my wardrobe staples right now, skinny moto pants (I have them in pink, grey, and jean), my Michael Kors Tribeca watchFrench Sole 'Grand' ballet flatpearl stud earrings and Bobbi Brown Navy and Nude eye palette. They are all comfy and easy to wear and yet I still feel put together and stylish. 

Do you have pieces you rotate all the time? Do you think this is a good thing, or is it a bad thing, like a uniform so you don't have to think about what to wear?

I also saw something recently on the Rachel Ray show with a stylist who recommends hanging favorite outfits of yours together in your closet, like grab and go. They said this is great for packing or just days when you don't know what to wear. Do you do this? Would you recommend it?



No comments:

Post a Comment