Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer



The last few months have been crazy. A blur of Holiday cards, custom gifts, blog headers, and corporate designs. This is certainly the best time of year for me, and each year gets busier and makes me feel so lucky. But all of that being said my blog seems to have slipped a little. And I'm sorry about that! I will be showing you all of the fun work I have been doing soon, I promise, but here is a little peek at some of the cards I've been working on.

In addition to work there is so much fun to be had, so much time with friends and family this time of year. Work hard play hard so to speak.

I'd love to know some of your favorite traditions this time of year. Any parties you look forward to or special events that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment