I recently got to work with the super stylish Kimberly from Penny Pincher Fashion. I absolutely love her blog. Her style is awesome and what makes it even better is that it is also affordable! That just makes my heart happy! We created the illustration above based on her post Layering Techniques.
In addition to the illustration I wanted to get to know Kimberly and to share some fun details with you.
- Best beauty secret: I've recently gotten hooked on contouring & highlighting - it makes such a HUGE difference!
- Any special fashion tips: Find a good tailor - it's amazing what a few alterations can do to make your clothes look more expensive
- Three words to describe your style: Classic, feminine, & sophisticated
- On your wish list: Cognac leather jacket & leopard calf-hair pumps
- Favorite patterns: Stripes & animal prints
- What do you like to do when you aren't blogging: Baking, Zumba, camping with my husband & kids
I also wanted to add a special thank you to Kimberly for allowing me to illustrate her and collaborating with me on this project!