Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Picture A Day




Last week I showed you a sneak peek of this job. I didn't tell you much about, but I can now! I got to work with the incredible company Town and Country to create these illustrations. They were commissioned to be used as part of a display in their showroom during market week. The idea was to show each of two new toy lines and playfully illustrate what they do.

The Monsters, when submerged in water, hatch out of an egg and get very fat and round. So we showed them on a deserted island playing lots of fun water sports. The Noodle Zoo toys are able to be bent in all kinds of ways so we showed them in a circus theme being silly acrobats. The final illustrations were printed at three feet by eight feet and mounted on the wall display. The toys were then added on top to show them off to the perspective buyers!

This was one of the most unique and fun jobs I have had the privilege of working on and it definitely made me think pinch me! I do this for a living!?

What do you guys think?

And a very special thank you to Town and Country!!! Good luck during market week and thank you so much for selecting me to create these illustrations for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment