Thursday, March 27, 2014

Diary of a Freelancer




Over the last few weeks I've been working on "Spring cleaning."

For me it goes beyond just cleaning. I mean, I do clean, I change up decor, I go room by room to literally make sure everything is as clean as it possibly can be. I also like to go through my closets and sort clothes, shoes, and accessories into keep, trash, and donate piles. Then, beyond cleaning, I look for things to work on and ways to improve my company. I like to focus on healthy eating habits and work out schedule, bathing suit season is around the corner after all. I evaluate my wardrobe and style. I think about new haircuts and color. I basically try to become a new me. I do all of this because it brings me out of my winter rut. I get a energy spurt and it gives me a jump on creativity. All of this literally makes me feel refreshed, less anxious, and most importantly less stressed.

Does anyone else do this? What's your spring cleaning ritual? I'd love to hear about it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment