Friday, March 7, 2014

A Picture A Day



I love starting a new project/job. They are always so different and unique and keep me on my toes. It also keeps me forever interested and loving my job.

Currently I'm working on a book project which is, obviously, very different from starting and finishing a single illustration. It takes a lot more research, which sometimes I get really into and side tracked, but it's so important to be able to set a believable scene.

The above black and white sketches show two of the scenes I've been working on over the last few days. Looking up dream homes and neighborhoods for the bottom illustration and then looking up and making homes appear scary for the top was really cool and it pushed me in two different directions that needed to still work together.

More sneak peeks will come in the next few weeks/months but for now I hope you like these little homes.


No comments:

Post a Comment