Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Diary of a Freelancer

Top, shorts (old but similar), sandals (old but similar), earrings, bracelets and giraffe bangle.


I'm taking a little vacation, starting tomorrow, flying south for some sun, and I cannot wait. I'm one of those people who loves to travel… but I do have a confession... I'm not very good at it. Or at least I'm not good with the prep. I don't know about you, but vacation prep sometimes stresses me out. My to-do list seems four times longer then normal and my laptop died last week, which means I have no way to work once I leave my office. Plus I'm the world's worst packer and I hate leaving my husband and pup behind.

So what I did this week to stay sane… or at least try to… I made a to-do list divided by work and personal tasks to make sure I didn't miss or forget anything. I also packed early (possibly the first time ever) and I packed by outfit. I did this so I wouldn't get there and think well I have way to much stuff and none of it looks good together … Cause that's happened to me to many times to be considered ok… Also Pinterest has LOTS of great packing and travel advice, but I think these were my favorites; one and two.

Does anyone else have this problem when traveling? Or any travel advice you'd like to share?! I'd love to hear it!

I'm off for now but I hope that you guys have a great week! I'll be back next Thursday with some fun pics, hopefully lots of inspiration, and a normal schedule.


No comments:

Post a Comment