Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Picture A Day

Pineapple Digital Download Invitation Design

S'more Digital Download Invitation Design

S'more Digital Download Invitation Design


Hi there Sweets! How was your Memorial Day weekend!?

Mine was a lot of fun. It was kicked off celebrating the wedding of my cousin Stephanie and her new bride Gabby! It was a rustic chic wonder and we had so much fun!! Then the rest of the weekend was spent with family including a spaghetti Sunday night dinner that was long overdo and then a great poolside BBQ yesterday! Ahh summer... I have missed you!

So to keep the happy summer feelings going I thought I'd show you some new summer/party invitations I've been working on that I'm really liking. They are both available on etsy. They are digital files with a 24 hour turnaround time :-)

What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I want to throw a s'more party now, just so I can send out those adorable invites!

    PS our photographer should have our wedding photos soon! Then I can finally order one of your beautiful custom illustrations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary!! And that would be so exciting I would LOVE to work with you on a wedding illustration!!

      Delete