Friday, May 30, 2014

A Picture A Day

Photos 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15



I've mentioned recently the variety of jobs I've been working on. This one in particular was so much fun I couldn't wait to share it with you. Not only did it allow me to put into practice all of the great skills I learned in Courtney Eliseo's Beyond the Logo: Crafting a Brand Identity class, but I also got to work with a friend of mine, Kim, and create an etsy and facebook header for her company, Creigh-ations


I started the sketches and ideas with the mood board at the top. This design was chosen because of it's whimsical and elegant quality and how it illustrates Kim's company in a way that I hope Kim is very proud of. The idea behind this design was to create a professional logo and header design that showcased the personality of Creigh-ations, was reflective of the work, and also illustrated the idea of collage, layers, and dimension that Kim's shadow boxes and canvases have.

A special thank you to Kim for selecting me to create this design for her! I wish you all the best in your business and with the start of your etsy shop! 





No comments:

Post a Comment