Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Diary of a Freelancer

Images via: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14


Lately I am seriously obsessed with mood boards. It is such an awesome way to find inspiration for a job. It also limits my Pinterest searching to a shorter amount of time ... I have been guilty, in the past, of loosing hours on there... So, I've been making mood boards for everything from new logo designs to blog headers and it is making me so happy.

I love them because they are pushing me to create new color palettes that I might not have tried as well as focusing my design or idea so that I can get the right look faster.

The above mood board is for a fundraiser logo that I'm working on. I'll be sure to give you more information later but for now I hope you love the pretty pinks, reds, and corals as well as lots and lots of fun paper from my latest mood board.

Have a great Tuesday Sweets!


No comments:

Post a Comment