Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Designer Inspired

Pineapple Earrings, Pool Party Clutch, Tequila Call to Action Tote, Queen of the Nile Clutch


Today I got one of my favorite emails! It's the email that says Kate Spade is having a 75% off flash sale!! You know the one right?!? It's awesome, and I hadn't been on Kate Spade's site in awhile so I couldn't help myself... I looked today! And I was reminded why I love Kate Spade. They have such a great way of making fashion classic and elegant and still fun and unexpected! So here are a few of my favorite picks from the sale that I think embody that aspect. I'm also loving Pineapples at the moment... I know such a weird thing... so when I saw these earrings, they had to be included!

What do you think? Are you a fan of Kate Spade too!? What are your favorite picks from the sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment