Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Diary of a Freelancer








How did the Fourth of July come and go already?! This summer is seriously flying by and with the Fourth gone I feel like summer is somehow almost over when it's barely begun. And this year, not only do I feel this way, but the Fourth also marked my last week as a 20-something.

I turn 30 this Saturday! My husband also just turned 30, on the Fourth, so my parents are having a joint birthday/pool party for us. And since I do what I do, how could we really buy invitations from someone else?! So, I designed these fun swim themed invitations with a little red white and blue in honor of my hubby's 4th of July birthday. What do you guys think?

Also how would (or did) you celebrate your last week as a 20-something?! I'd love to know/get some inspiration!!




No comments:

Post a Comment