Friday, August 1, 2014

A Picture A Day




via: 1 / 2 / 3
Looking back and realizing how long it's been since I put up a new post on my blog it's a little appalling. I think this has literally been the longest stretch I have gone without posting since I started.

It's been a whirlwind of a summer. And I've kind of let work, and the potential for great big new work, take over everything else. But for now, I needed a break from my commission schedule and I needed to blog! I woke up this morning and realized I hadn't drawn anything for myself in awhile and I needed a little refresh. So above is my Fashionista Ballerina inspired by a few images I found on Pinterest.

What do you think!? Do you like her?

Hope things have been going well and that you have been having a nice summer and enjoy the weekend!!


1 comment: