Friday, February 27, 2015

Exciting News from the Baron House!



Hi Everyone, as I'm slowly jumping back into blogging and getting back on a normal schedule I wanted to take this time to share some personal news. I've been dying to tell you and was trying to figure out how I wanted to do it and then it seemed obvious... of course I would draw something special in honor of the news.

My husband and I are so happy and can't wait to meet our new addition!

I'll be back to blogging as usual next week including a new project reveal and some other fun posts but for now I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you! For sure both of you are very happy again for the another blessing. To shop for the baby clothing, shop at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/kids-toddler-boys-2t-5t and for sure you can find cute things for your baby, just like this rompers baby boy.

    ReplyDelete