Thursday, March 5, 2015

Illustration Reveal: book illustrations for We Are Better After 50 Because..

Cover for We Are Better After 50 Because...

Look that's me! LOL

Two page spread from We Are Better After 50 Because… 

Two page spread from We Are Better After 50 Because… 

One of my favorite illustrations from We Are Better After 50 Because...
Another one of my favorite illustrations from We Are Better After 50 Because… to see the rest purchase here!
Today I’m excited to share a new book, available on Amazon, I got to illustrate. 

During my little hiatus from blogging one of the things I worked on was illustrating a book by the online magazine Better After 50. The book, We Are Better After 50 Because… includes fifty illustrated reasons why life is better after 50. It’s silly and endearing and would be a great gift for any and every lovely lady you know over fifty.


You can purchase this humorous book on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment