Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Picture A Day

Good Morning Sweets! How is your Tuesday going?

I just wanted to acknowledge my lack of posting over the last two weeks and let you know that I have a lot of exciting projects in the works and an exciting announcement for later this week. I will resume my two post a day schedule starting today!

But for now, the images below lead to my announcement coming later this week. I wanted you to see some of the products I have been working on! Currently I have a line of stationery including blank note cards featuring a few of my favorite illustrations. Below are a few samples. Are there any illustrations that you would love to see on a card or stationery?




 All Images are copyright Michelle B, please do not copy or use without permission and linking back to Sweet Musings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment