Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Diary of a Freelancer



I was talking to a good friend of mine today about the importance of inspiration and the way she gets inspired. She finds images, layouts, artists she loves, studies what they do and makes it work for her. She is one of the most detail oriented and incredible designers I know and I find working with her so inspiring.

I need to start figuring out how to focus on my inspirations and make them work for me in a similar way that she does. Going beyond images I love and collecting them, but really study them. She gave me the best advice about this, that even when you are exhausted and not being your most creative that studying the things that inspire you and figuring out why, and that can bring the inspiration, and most importantly the creativity back.

So onto creativity, working hard, and following my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment