Monday, July 1, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer


One of my major focuses during any down time the last few months has been working on a major marketing effort. I've been working on taking new photos for my website and etsy site, updating my portfolio website (see above), and I also have a book mailer in the works that tells my "story".  My goal with all of this is to reach more people and potential clients and to grow my company. I know I've shown you the marketing mailer/book I've been working on here, and that's stil a work in progress, so I can't show you the final quite yet, but it is almost finished! I also didn't want to mail it out to potential clients and have them go look at my old out-dated site and think oh, yuck, we don't want to hire her! LOL So I've been working on all of this simultaneously for the last few months so that they can all be unveiled and ready for any clients as soon as I mail the book out.

Above shows my homepage with my new layout as well as my new portfolio pages/layout. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images as always!
    I love the layout too!

    Simplyy-Serendipityy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete