Friday, October 18, 2013

A Picture A Day



JCrew Tweed-front Merino Sweater (I have the pink but it's sold out :-( ) Here is a similar one though, Loft Skinny Jeans, Mulberry Bayswater Bag, Similar moto boots to mine Rebels Travis

I was doing well to start (you know that one time so far I've posted lol) but then last week ate me. I don't even know what happened. It went by in a blur, but I swear, I swear, I got dressed at least three times out of the five business days. Then I got running around and I never drew the outfits. So basically I didn't do well last week. Then this week really ate me too. Soooo... I got dressed once. Don't judge! It was an accident... well sort of... more like I just didn't think about my challenge at all. 

So what I wore, one day; my JCrew Tweed Sweater (unfortunately sold out right now), loft skinny jeans, moto boots (last season Nine West), and my Mulberry bag. Casual but comfy and still made me feel put together. Well, here's to hoping I do better next week! Have a wonderful weekend sweets!


No comments:

Post a Comment