Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Designer Inspired

Heather Maxi Tee Dress, Club Monaco Casey Sweater, Theory Keiran Classical Dress, Sophie Box Clutch, Michael Kors Slim Double Wrap Watch, Alexis Bittar Double Ringed Labradorite Bracelet and Suspended Labradorite Earrings, Rag & Bone Harrow Booties 


I love Shopbop and they are having their Friends and Family sale right now!! Enter code INTHEFAMILY25 for 25% off your order!

Here are some of my favorite picks from the sale! I want the bracelet and earrings for a New Years Eve wedding I am going to. The rest, I just love. How comfy does that tee-shirt dress look? And I've been on the lookout for the perfect ivory cable knit sweater and this Club Monaco one could be it!

What are you favorite picks from the Shopbop Friends and Family sale?!

No comments:

Post a Comment