Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Diary of a Freelancer



Where have I been!? I've been in Boston celebrating the wedding of my stunning sister-in-law to her perfect match. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Weiss!!! I could not be happier for you!

Their wedding was one of the most incredible weddings I have been too. The decor was so original, so perfectly representative of them, and absolutely modern, chic, and stunning. The food was delicious! The music was fabulous and kept us dancing all night. It was truly a night to remember and the perfect wedding for two of my favorite people.

Melissa and Dan I love you guys and wish you years of happiness and joy together!!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds beautiful! I (of course) love this illustration. I definitely want one of your beautiful illustrations of us after our big day in April!

    ReplyDelete