Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sweet Musings Book Club



It's been a long time since I've posted a book I've read and this is why... I'm like the A.D.D. reader lately! My reading habits have completely changed over the last few months. Which prompts my questions for you, what are your reading habits? Do you read one book at a time? Or multiples? Do you ever read books over again? Do you make yourself finish reading any and every book you start? Or if you don't like it do you put it aside and move onto something you like better?

I'm literally reading four books right now, and the result, it's taking me forever to finish any of them. I never used to do this. I would read one book, and one book only, until I finished and then move onto the next. I think the biggest reason my reading habits are changing is that I've been reading on my ipad. With all of my books in one place, and tons of samples downloaded for future books to read, it's to many choices for my indecisive brain.

Another reason for my A.D.D. reading is that I have been reading the Game of Thrones novels for awhile now. But they are so long. Thousands of pages long. And they take me what feels like forever to read. They are written with so much detail and information that I only read a chapter or two and then stop for a little bit. It's a very addicting and very frustrating read for me.

In between the Game of Thrones books I started reading business focused books too Including Etsy-Preneurship for ideas and info on how to grow my business. And then somehow I ended up reading the sample for Divergent because I wanted to see the movie but put that away for now because the final book came out in The Mortal Instruments Series, City of Heavenly Fire and I need to know how it ends. And in between all of these other books I joined an actual book club and we were reading Where'd You Go Bernadette. SO the conclusion to this rambling post... the only book I've finished recently is the one I already read, Where'd You GO Bernadette.

What books are you reading lately? Any recommendations to fuse my crazy reading habits more?


No comments:

Post a Comment