Saturday, November 22, 2014

Diary of a Freelancer



I've struggled with writing this post. How can I even begin to explain why I haven't been blogging, what I've been doing these last few months, and this wild range of feelings I've been going through. And I think the answer is make it as simple as possible. So here goes, the vague, I've signed to many non-disclosure agreements to tell you many specifics, explanation for my lack of blogging. I am currently working on two huge jobs for major companies (it's killing me not to be able to spill specifics since I'm so terrible at secrets!) and they could quite literally make my career. I am also working on my usual amount of commissions for other jobs so my workload is a lot larger then I truthfully know how to handle.

I think this phase my company is going through is known as "growing pains"... which in my humble and naive opinion is a phase of many mixed emotions. I call it growing pains because I have these amazing opportunities that I'm ecstatic about but I'm struggling to balance it all. I am still thinking "pinch me" but I'm also thinking "help! I'm sucking and gonna fail!" all at the same time. And I do know that if I can succeed and somehow figure out how to really make it all work and each and every job "sing" it will all be worth it

I can't wait to tell you more. And I can't wait to get back to blogging on a regular basis and sharing my work with you. But for now, I just want to say, thank you for the patience, the support, and the continued interest. I appreciate it more then you know.

1 comment: